Going Up Top
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Photobucket
AFC Owners

AFC East
Team Owner
OPEN
OPEN
Sunshine 1327
OPEN

AFC North
Team Owner
Be5t Name Ever
Ocwrestler23
VanFlank
Boseefus

AFC South
Team Owner
Grimlock11
OPEN
HittinAgenda
Killahskillz

AFC West
Team Owner
Aceblazer13
Zoufan
DrtyPillowTalk1
KingEvisu82
Photobucket

Welcome Letter

Go down

Welcome Letter Empty Welcome Letter

Post  alwaysrushing Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:59 am

On behalf of Drtypillowtalk, Atown117, and myself, welcome to Going Up Top! Welcome Letter 1572310190

We are very excited about the release of madden 12 and the potential of this SIM league. All questions, suggestions, and observations are welcome so please exercise the personal message option. We have had some great leagues in the past but have ran into some problems with commitment and consistency. With new leagues sprouting up all over the place (especially closer to the release of madden video games) interest spreads out and/or migrates. My fellow commissioners and I can tell you that our efforts will not waver and we will definitely be working hard to maintain this league for the duration. Personally I am cutting way back on hours at work in August because I am going back to school so my availability will be very high. I plan to spend tons of time on G.U.T upkeep and to do everything in my power to keep this league full and operating smoothly.

Again we're glad you're here and looking to be a part of the Going Up Top experience. We have an amazing core of users and I know the competition is going to be great. Above all else please carry yourself in a professional manner, be respectful, be fair, and have fun. Welcome Letter 2840952677
alwaysrushing
alwaysrushing

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum